During the growth cycle of a forest, a number of important decisions need to be made. These decisions will affect the management of the forest and, ultimately, the successful marketing of the produce. It’s vital that forest owners have comprehensive and current information about the forest at all times, so as to have a full understanding of the nature and quality of their investment.
We can provide you with accurate and up to date data that’s essential for the continued good management of your forest – and the delivery of the best possible return.
Accurate, timely data on your forest will help you with:
- Evaluating options for harvest and sale to maximise returns
- Independent overview of harvesting and value recovery
- Scheduling tending operations
- Ascertaining forest value for insurance purposes
- Determining forest value for forest sale or purchase, security purposes or compensation for loss etc
- Determining future yields for planning purposes
- Harvest planning and environmental compliance
To discuss further please contact – Kevin Reardon 027 430 1736